Have ideas on how New York City can reinvent payphones to create a safer, healthier, more sustainable, accessible, and informed city?
Attend the optional Reinvent Payphones Design Challenge Information Session to learn more about the City's public pay telephone infrastructure, speak to City representatives, and meet other challenge participants.
Representatives from the following City agencies will be on-site to answer your questions:
- Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications
- NYC Digital
- Department of City Planning
- Department of Transportation
- Public Design Commission
- Office for People with Disabilities
- NYC Parks & Recreation
- Office of Long-Term Planning & Sustainability
Feel free to Tweet your questions in advance by including the #ReinventPayphones hashtag.
If you're still looking for a team to join or want to find collaborators, visit collabfinder.com/reinventpayphones